Pharmaceutical Technologist (Deadline 28th June 2019)
The Pharmaceutical Technologist will work under the guidance of a Medical Officer in Charge of the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties include the following among others
1. Receiving prescriptions for medicinal products from medical doctors and other health professionals, dispensing the drugs to patients;
2. Preparing or supervising the preparation and labelling of liquid medicines, ointments, powders, tablets and other medications to fill prescriptions;
3. Storing and preserving drugs subject to deterioration;
4. Conferring with the doctor or his assistants regarding the ordering, stocking and the pricing of the drugs.
5. Keeping a clear account of drugs bought and drugs sold in the prescribed register.
6. Ensure order and cleanliness at the pharmacy
7. Evaluating labels, packaging and advertising of drug products;
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
– Must be a Kenyan Citizen
– Holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical training institution.
– Be registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya with a valid licence.
– Minimum 6 years experience
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates and testimonials, identity card etc
should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to
Neema Hospital Board
PO Box 32183 – 00600 Nairobi
on or before 28th of June 2019.